CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Digital Marketplace

Well, I've finally had more than just a day off this summer to really focus on getting my math labs in order to compile in a digital book. I thought about doing a hard copy, but I know many teachers (including myself) use technology SO much in and out of the classroom, that I've decided to do a digital download for the book.

I signed up to create my own digital marketplace store and have all math labs for individual sale, OR all together for the "Middle School Math Lab" book (which is discounted compared to purchasing all the labs individually). I am working on uploading everything right now....literally, right now.... and once it is complete, I will be offering a week-long "Back to School" sale for the Math Lab book.

I am SUPER excited about this and I hope it blesses you and your students and of course inspires them!!!

Here's the link to my store:  CLICK HERE

There will also be a direct link on the side bar by the "Follow Me" on Pinterest button!!! Thanks for stopping by, and spread the word!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am working on uploading everything right now....literally, right now.... and once it is complete, help me with math I will be offering a week-long "Back to School" sale for the Math Lab book.

    ReplyDelete