CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Math Notebook - Digitized!

I've finally decided to digitalize my 7th grade math notebook. I wrote a post on it a while ago, and received a lot of great feedback and encouragement to put the material in a digital form for people to download and use in their classrooms.

Well... I am currently in the process of doing that! (insert silent applause!)

Here's a little preview of the cover, table of contents, as well as a sample of one of the pages.
Title Page

Page 1 of 4 - Table of contents

Sample lesson

I have no idea how long this book will be - it's a whole textbook condensed for teaching purposes - the meat and potatoes, if you will....

I'll post when it's complete and provide a link for purchase. It will include a PDF file for download that has the blank pages (GREAT for absent students) and a master copy with the answers (GREAT for homeschoolers!)

Thanks for visiting MathNSpire! I hope you feel inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this. I just started using Interactive Math Notebooks this year with my 7th graders. I did not get it together to get started until March. I will be revamping the interactive pages to make them more student centered with work entry. With starting them so late and having to do 11 chapters by Mid-April for our statewide testing, they have more "information" provided on the foldables than I would want them to have. Now to go back through all of the foldables and "take out" some of the pictures, etc. so they can do those themselves. I love using these!

    ReplyDelete