CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Geometry {Chapter 1 Review Game}

School is rapidly approaching. Every time I think I've got everything planned, printed and done, I think of something else I want to add! Such is the life of a teacher, I suppose.

This will be the third year I've taught high school Geometry. I am really starting to own this class and pour my personality into it.

In addition to my "Snapshot" that I've created for the beginning of my class, I've also created a BINGO game for the end of Chapter 1. We use Glencoe Geometry (2010 ed.), but I know that correlates to many other textbook publishers.

 This review game is always so much fun. You can play in partners, or individually. There's 24 questions that cover a variety of topics: points, lines & planes; distance formula; midpoint formula; angles; basic surface area and basic volume.

I've created 15 unique cards that will keep your students entertained and provide for a fun way to review concepts. The set also includes 2 question cards that have a total of 24 various questions on it.

Since there are a few drawings, I usually draw those a head of time on my white board and then reference the specific drawing when needed to save on time.

I hope you have fun in your classroom!

"Tools of Geometry" Review BINGO game - $5  
"Snapshot" {Integrated Algebra & Geometry Warmups} - $8 


 

1 comment:

  1. Far Cry 5 established itself as one of the best in the series, The game features some gorgeous scenery, an engaging story and the overall story is great fun and the theme is very realistic. The game mixes up the missions so it doesn't get repetitive halfway through the game. Far Cry 5 is a great entry to the series for newbies and veterans alike.
    See more review: Jurassic World Evolution
    Smoke and Sacrifice
    Moonlighter

    ReplyDelete